Have a look at the Get Involved Booklet!
Have a look at our Termcard!
Find out more information about the Freshers Plays here!
Follow This Link for more information on upcoming events and how get involved
To find about about show vacancies and opportunities, keep an eye on Camdram and the Cambridge Theatre Facebook Group
With over 40 productions each term going on across Cambridge, there is always something to get involved with no matter what your experience. From stand up comedy to full-length musicals, there is a production to match your interests and availability.
The best way to get involved is to sign up to our email lists. We send out weekly emails listing production positions and auditions open for every show in Cambridge (not just CUADC funded productions). You can browse this information at any time using Camdram, Cambridge University’s production database. Unlike other Universities, our shows hold open applications for production team members and open auditions for cast members. This means that it doesn’t matter what year you are in or who you know – you can easily join in!
Click on a link to go to the sign-up page:
- Info list – Keep up to date with all the latest news and upcoming events from CUADC, including workshops, social events, Show Applications and other exciting opportunities!
- Alumni List – A special list exclusively for graduates and old members who are no longer students. Keep up to date with all the latest news, exclusive alumni membership benefits are reunion events.
- Actors’ List – Sent once a week, this includes information about times and locations for auditions across Cambridge.
- Directors’ List – Contains open positions for directors and other information about opportunities for upcoming directors.
- Producers’ List – Contains open positions for producers, as well as adverts for show applications to societies and funding bodies. Also includes adverts for musical directors and choreographers.
- Musicians’ List – Open positions for bands, composers, sound designers and any other musical opportunities.
- Backstage List – Includes open positions for all backstage production roles, including but not limited to
- Technical Directors
- Stage Managers
- All forms of design roles: Set Design, Sound Design, Lighting Design, Costume Design, Publicity Design etc.
- and all other backstage roles: CLX, Head Carpenter, get-in/out helpers … and much more!