We're the largest and oldest student drama society in Cambridge and the resident company at the ADC Theatre.
No show this week
© CUADC 2017
With over 30 productions each term going on across Cambridge, there is always something to get involved with no matter what your experience. From stand up comedy to full-length musicals, there is a production to match your interests and availability.
The best way to get involved is to sign up to our email lists. We send out weekly emails listing production positions and auditions open for every show in Cambridge (not just CUADC funded productions). You can browse this information at any time using Camdram, Cambridge University’s production database. Unlike other Universities, our shows hold open applications for production team members and open auditions for cast members. This means that it doesn’t matter what year you are in or who you know – you can easily join in!
Click on a link to go to the sign-up page:
- Info list – Keep up to date with all the latest news and upcoming events from CUADC, including workshops, social events and Show Applications.
- Actors’ List – Sent twice a week, this includes information about times and locations for auditions across Cambridge.
- Directors’ & Producers’ List – Contains open positions for directors and producers, as well as adverts for show applications to societies and funding bodies. Also includes adverts for musical directors and choreographers.
- Designers’ List – Contains adverts for set designers, costume designers and publicity designers.
- Musicians’ List – Open positions for bands, composers, sound designers and any other musical opportunities.
- Technical List – Includes open positions for backstage production roles including technical directors, lighting and sound designers, stage management and more.
- Crewing List – Opportunities to get involved on a casual basis, from building and painting to get-ins and show ops.